– iPhone 11 will be priced at Rs 64,900
– iPhone 11 Pro will be available at a starting price of Rs 99,900
– iPhone 11 Pro Max will be sold by Apple in India for Rs 1,09,900
– The iPhone 11 is an update to last year’s iPhone XR, while the 11 Pro and Pro Max are updates to the XS and XS Max.
– The three devices will be up for pre-order starting September 13.
– The iPhone 11, on the other hand, features the same A13 Bionic SoC.
– iPhone 11 which comes with a 6.1-inch Retina Display with the brand new Apple A13 Bionic chipset.
– iPhone 11 brings with it a dual camera set-up with a 12-megapixel wide lens paired with a 26mm f/1.8 ultra-wide 12mp f/2.4 lens.