The tech community has been appreciating the iPhone SE 2020 that offers excellent value to the users with a decent camera system and a beefed chipset. It is believed that Apple will contain many iterations and fixes in battery life. To give you major insights, here are a few specifications of iPhone SE3 and iPhone 12S Pro.
- The product will include a bezel-less display that was not in the previous version of iPhone S2 along with a punch-hole camera.
- The design is similar to the iPhone 12 that includes a single camera sensor on the read with an LED flash. Along with this, the phone will have in-display fingerprint scanner instead of Touch ID that might increase the overall pricing.
- iPhone SE 3 will have three storage variants – 64GB, 128GB, 256GB.
- The 5.4-inch high-resolution IPS LCD panel powered up with A14 Bionic chipset with the RAM of 4GB.
- iPhone 12S contains a notch instead of a selfie shooter and speaker grille with no lighting port. It offers wireless charging from the Cupertino switch.
- The phone might also include the new chipset just like other Apple models powered by WiFi 6E and A15 Bionic Chipset plus 5G.
- The phone will support 120 Hz refresh rate with a 6.1-inch OLED panel. It also features the in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Improved Ultrawide sensor with a hint of no change in the camera system.
As per the latest updates, iPhone SE 2020, launched in April, will not be available for months. These two models will be available somewhere in September.
As per the expectations, the price of the iPhone SE 3 will start from Rs 40,999 where for 12S Pro, it will be Rs 120,000.