To verify the availability in WhatsApp, you can check out the WhatsApp Sticker Store. You can tap the sticker button > Plus icon within the WhatsApp chat bar. The Facebook-owned messaging service is among the most widely used messaging application.
The messaging platform is among the most popular Facebook-owned platform. If you want to use upcoming WhatsApp features before the official rollout, you can register yourself for the beta program.
Each build is available for up to 90 days. You can even see how many days you have left for testing under the app name in TestFlight, which sends you a notification each time a new build is available.
All in-app purchase is free during the testing period. If you have devices running iOS 13 or later, you can send feedback using the TestFlight app or directly from the beta app.
How to install WhatsApp beta on iOS?
- Go to ‘App Store’ and search the TestFlight app
- Install TestFlight app on iOS device.
- Open the app and accept terms.
- You will see the apps available to test.
- Test on the install option.
- Click on form to become a beta tester.
- Install and open new WhatsApp beta on your iOS device.